Friday, June 9, 2017

EVERLASTING BEAUTY...

Dearest Lord God,
Thank you for this beautiful day!  It was wonderful to be alive, Father!  My heart is at a loss for words because you are so generous with your love and gifts.  When I think about how amazing you are, and how few and limited my words to express what I feel for you, at times it can be frustrating!  

I want to bask in your presence!  I want to sit at your feet and hear the sound of your voice; to look into your eyes and see the endless eternity that lives there.  I want to put my hand in yours and feel the strength of your presence, the reality of your existence and the power of your love.  I want to watch you create, and walk with you along the pathway of the stars.  I want to drink in your majesty and forever rest in your presence.  I want to know what it feels like to have all of the stress and pressure - and the pain - leave my body, never to return.  I want to stay with you forever, LORD!  

I want to see the people I know and love there with you, too.  I don't want anyone to be left out.  I want to see hearts and lives change for your glory!  I want to see the least to the greatest bow before your throne, in surrender, adoration, and devotion.  I want to hear voices raised in praise and wonder!  I want to hear the sounds of laughter and joy pouring out of mouths from hearts overflowing with ecstasy simply because you are YOU and you are ENOUGH! 

I want to know what it feels like to live with others who love you with all of their hearts, might, mind, and strength.  I want to know that there will never again be pain or suffering - that there will never again be lost, broken, hurting, hungry, fearful or abandoned loved ones.  I want to see the wonder of your creativity throughout the universe!  

I want to hear the angels sing!  I want to experience the flowers, trees, and grasses singing to you, too!  I want to see colors that my mind cannot conceive and walk through gardens filled with flowers never known on the earth.  I want to hear birds pour forth praise!  I want to see eagles fly around your throne, screeching at the tops of their lungs with fire emanating from their eyes and mouths as they declare your royalty!  I want to see crowns being cast at your feet and hear the thunderous applause of people saved!  I want to experience the beauty of you in ways that can only happen in your very presence.  

Oh, my God and Father!!!  I long for these things!  My heart cries out for the peace of eternity with you!  My Lord and my King!  How beautiful you are!  Yours is Everlasting Beauty!  You are Creator of all things, Ruler of the Creation you have brought forth!  You will forever be King of all kings and Lord of all lords!  You are the One my heart longs for!  I adore you!  I adore your abundant love, LORD!  That you would care for us - for me - makes my heart sing and hope in the glory of being with you forever.  

I pray for the ones who don't know you yet.  I pray for your kingdom to come and your will to be done on earth, as it is in Heaven where you dwell.  I pray for every person alive and all who are yet to come!  May each one long for and search for you!  May each one find the joy of YOU in their lives!  Be glorified in me, Father!  Be glorified in your people! Be exalted in the earth and in all you set your hand to do.  Be glorified in your very words!  
Thank you for being the Everlasting Beauty of all Time and Eternity!  How is it possible to get close enough to you?!  And yet, Lord, I will try.  Hold each of your children close!  Wake us up, Father!  Help us see that our time is short - that we are only here for a brief moment - and help us run into your arms, in total abandonment of every agenda, hope, dream, desire or hunger that puts you anywhere but in first place in our hearts!  

Thank you once again for your goodness and love!  I ask for each of these things in Yeshua's perfect name!  Be glorified in me, and know that I will forever be your....

My Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment