Thursday, May 25, 2017

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER....

Glory!  Hallelujah to the Lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world!



“There will never be another who will love me like You
There will never be another who could hold me, mold me
There will never be another who could love me purely
No, there will never be another who has loved me like You

And I know that there will never be another love
Who could ever be the love that You are

'Cause You had so much to lose
But still, You gave it up for Your scars
But that's the way You are

And if I spent my life attending Universities
Educated in the wisdom of men
And if I could even quote a guy like Socrates, 
Even then I couldn't comprehend...

That there will never be another who will love me like You
There will never be another who could hold me, mold me
There will never be another who could love me purely
No, there will never be another who has loved me like You.”
(by Amy Grant)

Just sitting here, waiting to know what to write, I heard the song 'There Will Never Be Another' by Amy Grant, playing in my head.  Oh, how I agree, Father!  There will never be another who will love me like you do.  And there will never be another who is even capable of loving me like you!  I know it with all of my heart!  Thank you for your amazing love and amazing grace!  Thank you for the Holy, Holy that you are!  

You are perfect in all your ways, and I am beyond blessed that you have shown me that amazing love and grace all of my days.  Even when I couldn’t see – you were there!  Even when I had no idea that you could possibly cherish me – you did!  You filled up all of the empty places inside of me that were crying out for the love that you alone can give.  You covered me with so much love and protection and mercy – I am humbled more than I can express that you would be so loving and merciful to me. 

And yet, that is who you are!  You are love!  YOU ARE LOVE!  But I don’t dare forget that you are also justice and righteousness and truth…that you require truth in ‘the inward parts’ of your people.  Oh, GOD, help us!  How we will always need you!!!  We will always need the One True GOD of all things – and that is YOU!  You are the lamp to our feet and the light to our path.  Keep us on track, Father! 

You did give up so much for your scars, even as the song says.  You gave up so very much to be able to make such a glorious way for us to come back to you.  How gracious!  How magnificent!  How stunning and grand – how marvelous are your ways! 

Be fully glorified in all we do today.  Take our little bitty things and make them excellent for your glory!  Have your way in all things – always and forever!  You reign, my Lord, and you are my King!  You are more wonderful than anything I can describe, and that in itself is a profound thing!  You are my splendid and soon-coming King!  Amazing Grace!  Lord of All!!!  Almighty!  Most Holy!  All Fiery!  All Consuming Love!!!

I love you!!!!  Thank you for your brilliant love in my life!

‘My Victory’


No comments:

Post a Comment