Wednesday, May 24, 2017

ALL DAY LONG

My Dearest Father God,
This has been a beautiful day!  Every day you give us is a marvelous blessing, Lord, because you made it and everything you do is GOOD!  Thank you for this truly superb day!

Thank you for being who you are.  I am always blessed when I look around at your creation and realize that you have done these incredibly beautiful things.  Thank you for all of the colors – everywhere I look!  People, animals, nature…it’s all so beautiful.  You even make marvelous things deep in the ocean, where human eyes have never seen.  I’m always amazed when I see some startlingly colorful fish that supposedly was just ‘discovered,' and the colors and design are so tremendously beautiful!  Where no human eye has seen until recently, you have known all along.  You care about the details, Lord.  You very much care about the details!

This morning while I was reading what Yeshua said about his coming, not to take away the Law and the Prophets, but to complete or fulfill them, I so appreciated the way you gave me to share it.  So many people think that it’s okay to do anything now, as long as they have been baptized and accepted Yeshua as their savior.  But they never make him their Lord, Father.  False grace teaching is running rampant throughout the body of Christ.  Lord, please expose the deception to those precious ones who have been deceived.  Yeshua said to practice or teach less than what is written in the Law and the Prophets will make that loved one among the least in the kingdom.  To obey your word and to exhort others to do the same will make one great in the kingdom of heaven.  Lord, help me always do and teach the truth. 

Thank you for your blessings – your mercies – new every morning.  Thank you for continuing to guide the way, to light the path for those who will follow.  I pray for the ones who don’t know you and for those who have known you in the past but have turned away.  I pray for the salvation of every person who will repent.  I pray for their protection and for the awakening in your Spirit that each of us needs.  Open our eyes, Lord.  Open our hearts and ears and souls.  Help us be hungrier and hungrier for you every day.  You are beautiful and to be desired – greatly desired.  Light a fire of passion inside of each person who will receive it.  Set our hearts ablaze with a yearning for you that cannot be satisfied with less than all you are.  You are glorious!

May your kingdom come, Holy.  May your will be done on earth, even as it is done in heaven.  Give us this day our daily bread.  Please forgive our trespasses.  Help us be forgiving of others, so that we too, may be forgiven.  And please don’t lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.  Yours is the kingdom.  Yours is everything because you are the creator of everything!  Yours is the power, for you are the all-powerful, almighty one!  And yours is the glory forever.  You are the only one who deserves it.  I love you, Lord.  Be glorified in me.

In Yeshua’s name, I continue to strive to be fully your…

My Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment