Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Beloved

What a day!  I've just finished making my first youtube video ~ meaning a dear friend has graciously given me permission to use her gorgeous photos, my uncle Greg (who is a phenomenal pianist) provided the music...even though I haven't yet told him...and YHVH GOD YESHUA JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT provided the love-filled inspirational words.

I love the way GOD speaks to me.  I love knowing that He knows exactly what to say, when to say and how to say it at the perfect moment.  I love knowing that He sees all my sin and loves me anyway...that He is faithful to finish working in me (says so in His Word) and has more patience for my stubborn selfish ways than I can imagine.  I love knowing that He really does have a plan for my life and that He's delighted when I choose to get on board with Him and let Him do the driving.

I love the ways that He gives me hope in times of discouragement; joy in times of sadness and strength in the moments when I feel so very weak.  I love the ways He surprises me with beautiful gifts of love from others ~ so many many ways that counting them would be impossible.

I love Him for the blue skies and sunshine, the cloudy rainy days, the wind that makes the leaves sing and the branches dance before their Maker.  It makes me think of the beauty and majesty of GOD...of His creative ways and passionate heart.  It feeds my soul and calms my heart when I take the time to listen to the sounds....to watch the movement....to embrace the FREEDOM of it all.  It reminds me of the breath of GOD ~ so freely given ~ and yet still...belonging to Him.

Hopefully, you will have a few minutes to watch the video.  I couldn't include the whole message on it...it would have been too long...but it is very much worth the read,so if you want a copy of it, please visit our website at www.coolbreeze.us.  Just go to the Contact Page and choose your desired method of communication there.

Beloved ones...(that's what His children are to Him)...blessings to you today.  Keep your heart focused on Him and you will always walk in that glorious peace that passes understanding ~ regardless of the circumstances you experience.  GOD is always good.  Always. Draw near to Him and He really will draw near to you.  Many of you already know that...  For those who don't, just give it a try.  You'll be amazed to find the journey is more than you could have imagined.

Goodnight for now!

Vicky


2 comments:

  1. I love HIM too. Thank you for writing!
    RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, RETA. He IS amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete