Monday, January 3, 2011

Smile

Hi Everyone!



It's been such a long time since I've been on here! Even received a note from someone (Anonymous), asking if I have quit blogging. lol. I sure don't blame you for wondering, Anonymous! Sometimes I've wondered if I'm ever going to get caught up!



I hope every one of you had a beautiful time with the Lord this holiday season and that you're looking forward to a wonderful new year. 2011 is a gift from God - as is every single day we have the opportunity to be alive. I'm so grateful for His faithful love and constant presence in my life. Hope the same is true for you, too, my friends.



As I sit here writing this post, I'm listening to a song entitled "Smile". It makes me think of how our response to God's gracious gift of life - whatever it may hold - should look in each of us. Now, I'm not naive enough to believe that life is all a bed of roses... Surely we all know that! But I do believe that the Lord wants us to have a right heart attitude, regardless of our circumstances. When trials come and life is difficult to say the least, it can be a real challenge to keep a good attitude and a cheerful smile in place. But He wants us to be thinking about 'whatever things are lovely....' I'm working on that one myself! Lately, it hasn't been as difficult as it used to be - and for that I am extremely grateful!

Hope to be able to write more in the next few days. I've so much to tell you all...if you're interested... ;)

For now, though, goodnight and God's beautiful blessings of rest and peace and...oh yes...incredible joy and wonderfully intimate relationship with you and Yeshua the Messiah!

Much love to all!

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment