Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Seasons Change...









Good morning everyone! I've been away from my computer quite a bit lately. Last weekend, I was down in Branson, taping a concert. What a great time! The Lord was very much present and the studio audience, camera and audio crews - all of us - were very much aware of His Presence. I could do that every day and never get tired of it! :)








I titled this blog 'Seasons Change', not just because we are about to go into Spring, but because there are so many different seasons in our lives. Change is in the air. I can feel it...how about you? Changes often come unexpectedly and sometimes they are a delight. Occasionally, however, they can be difficult; disrupting our somewhat smooth day-to-day flow of life - challenging us to meet them head-on with courage and strength. Sometimes, that's a hard thing for me to do. Finding ways to adjust to those changes in positive ways only makes us stronger, though. And I want to be strong in all the right ways. I'm sure you do, too.








That brings me to this one quick thought.... When the seasons in your life begin to change and you are unsure of the direction they are going - or what it's going to look like on the other side of that change - take courage and lean heavily on God. I mean it. Lean HARD! I'm doing some heavy leaning right now in my own life. I'm reminded of the scripture verses about Joshua, who was told by the Lord to 'take courage' and to be very courageous. Apparently, it's not something that's always easy to do, or the Lord wouldn't have told Joshua to 'take' it, would He?








Embrace what lies ahead. Our Father in heaven has plans for all of us. Sometimes joyful and sometimes laboriously experienced. I pray for all of us the courage and strength, the determination and love to follow the paths chosen as we journey together through the ever-changing seasons of our lives.








God bless you all. Have a fabulous day! I'm sure planning on that for myself! :)








Vicky

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicky. Just thought I'd stop by to see how your doing. What a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing it and reminding me to lean heavily when I don't understand. I'm praying for his love and guidance daily.

    God bless you Sweetie. Hugs..Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete