Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Tuesday Night

Hi everyone. It's late - 11:19 p.m. according to the clock on my computer. Before I go to bed, though, I just wanted to stop by to say hello and goodnight to all of you.
I'm so grateful for all that we have this day. I'm grateful to GOD for His blessings that flow ceaselessly throughout my days and nights. I'm grateful for our home, the food on our table, the beds we have to sleep in, the little cats He's given us responsibility to care for. I'm grateful for the love of family and friends. I'm grateful for the life He's given me and the talents He's so generously poured into the lives of everyone I know. I'm so grateful for the mercies that are new every morning - GOD knows that I need those! I'm so grateful that He supplies everything I need and that it is done through His riches in Glory! It occurs to me that JESUS is GOD's "Riches in Glory". Never thought of Him in quite that way before, but it sure makes sense to me. How I love the Lord! How I love the Lord GOD Almighty. I'm so grateful that He is GOD!
Most of all, I am grateful for the sacrifices that were made for me. Maybe that sounds selfish. Maybe it is, I don't know. I just know that I am so grateful that Jesus came and lived and died and rose again without ever getting it wrong - without ever sinning - without ever giving up. I'm so grateful for HIS obedience to GOD. And I'm so grateful for the undeserved Gift of Holy Spirit in my life. These are the things I am most grateful for. How I cherish these gifts from GOD!
So, even though the temps outside are in the 20's and the trees have no leaves right now, I will rejoice! MY GOD IS AWESOME!!! Even though there are many things that need to be changed and fixed and all that, I will still rejoice, because MY GOD IS ALWAYS AWESOME!!!
I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I love Him, I guess. I just wanted to rejoice with you before I go to bed.
Happy Tuesday Night, my friends.
Sleep well.
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment