Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Saying Hello


Hello everyone. I hope that this has been a good day for each one of you. Mine has been spent resting and recovering from an allergy thing... It just seems interesting to me that there are so many singers with allergies! But, the Lord has been very gracious and made it possible for me to keep singing at times when it seemed impossible to do. I love that about Him!

If you've been reading my blog, you may have noticed that I haven't been on here every day as planned. I've been taking a tiny break from some of my regular computer time to relax. Nothing like a break to refresh your spirit and body! Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Seriously, I may not be posting as much for the next week or two - lots of stuff on the agenda. Still have one more song to record and there are quite a few singing engagements coming up this season. Hopefully, I'll be back in full force before long.

In the meantime, remember that you are loved - deeply and profoundly loved. Your are all in my prayers and I hope that I am also in yours. We need each other in ways that we cannot imagine. So stay encouraged, stay positive, stay in peace and love everyone you know in the very best way that you can. Give your heart fully to GOD and let Him lead you in everything you do.

Blessings until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment