Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just touching base...


Hi everyone. This was a great afternoon - had so much fun singing, even with the remnants of allergy season hanging on.... Ick! I'll be so glad for this to pass, but I'm so grateful that the LORD is always faithful to help me through it. Seriously, two days ago I sounded like a baritone. Glad to be able to get through the show this afternoon and still have a voice left when I was done.

I've probably said this before, but I really want to encourage people to take the time to visit the elderly. Especially now. We're heading into the Christmas and Hannukah season and so many folks have no living relatives to share them with. Whether you celebrate the holidays or not, love can always be celebrated! Share the love you have with everyone you can.

I finished the design for the second website. I've chosen to set up a second website so that existing an potential clients will be directed to either the secular or the Christian site. Of course, the links pages on each site will make them easily accessible.

The secular site is going to take over the VickyV.com address. The ministry site will be called VickyVMinistry.com. Hope you'll be able to visit both of them soon! I'm looking forward to getting the second one up and running in the near future.

I have the most amazing friend who helps me with all of this. Her name is Suzanne and she is priceless to me - not just because of all her gifts and talents, but more importantly because she is one of the most loving and giving human beings I know. She loves the LORD Jesus Christ with all of her heart and it shows. I value everything she does for me, absolutely. I value everything she is even more.

So, there you have it. GOD is always abundantly good to us. He's generous, loving and kind. He surrounds us with people who love Him - as well as with people who just need the opportunity to get to know Him and who are waiting to hear and see how good He really is.

Have a great day, friends. Talk soon!

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment