Thursday, November 12, 2009

We had a great time at Crown Care Center in Harrisonville this afternoon. Such a joy to spend time with the seniors and of course, I LOVE to sing and they say that they love to listen to me, so that sounds like a good combination! :) I hope you're all having a great day, too.

Also, I found the most wonderful booking agent. Can't wait for her to get started - and she's all fired up to go so....who knows what's next?

I'm really looking forward to being at Morningside next week. If you haven't checked out my itinerary, please go to my website and look at the Engagements page. I hope to see lots of you great people at Jim Bakker's place next Friday night. You can also watch the concert on the web. It will be live streamed. Just go to www.jimbakkershow.com, find the calendar on the home page and check out November 20th for more information. Hope to see you there!

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment