Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feast on GOD today!


Day Twenty-Six

Isaiah 55:1-3

“Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price. Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance. Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your souls shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you – The sure mercies of David.”

Good morning, my friend. I hope your day will be all that you desire in the Lord. You are so very special to Him and His love for you has no end. When you are at your weakest moment, His strong and loving arm is wrapped around you with such tenderness and care. Don’t ever wonder if God loves you. He could not do anything less than love you. Read the words of these scriptures again. He extends His goodness to you in this very second. Eat at His table - it is the most delicious meal you will ever have in this life or the next! Breathe in the breath of the Living God, then go forth sharing that beautiful fragrance with everyone you see today.

Dearest Lord God, I am thirsty for more of You. I want to feast at Your table, Father. My ears are open to You. Speak to me, Lord. I wait here in Your Presence, Father…in Jesus’ Name…

No comments:

Post a Comment