Tuesday, November 3, 2009


Day Thirteen

Matthew 24:5-7

“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines and pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.”

Good morning, dear friend. Did you see the news on television last night? The conditions of the world have continued to get worse, it’s true. But the good news is that Jesus Christ is still the Name above every name. He is the name above wars, famines, pestilences and earthquakes. He is the Author and Finisher of our faith. He is the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last and He is the King of all Kings. He is your Comfort, your Savior, your Redeemer, Your Strong Tower. He is the Anchor for every storm in your life. He is the One Who will be your Protector in times of trouble and your Refuge when the enemy comes against you in the night. He said, “See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass…” Amazing! No matter what happens, He will always be there – with you. Love Him with every breath you take. Thank God for that Love. Thank God , fear not, and do all He asks you to do. Have a fantastic day!

Dear sweet Lord, open my eyes. Help me see You in every situation. I have no desire to fear anything. I need Your guiding hand with me always, Lord. Draw me close to You. I want to hear the slightest whisper from Your lips. There are so many who still don’t know about You – so many who need You desperately, Father. I know that I cannot afford to be fearful about the things taking place in this world – I must extend myself to others so they can find their peace in You. Beautiful, handsome, holy Lord. I love You! In Jesus’ Name…

No comments:

Post a Comment