Monday, November 2, 2009

Amazing God 30 & 3 Vol. 2 Devo Day 12


Day Twelve

Psalm 107: 1-3

“Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy and gathered out of the lands, from the east and from the west, from the north and from the south.”

Good morning! Do you know that you are deeply and richly loved by God? It’s true. He has redeemed you, which means he paid for your sin with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ –because He loves you soooooooo much! What a magnificent God He is! How amazing is that? Your Father in heaven is crazy about you! He’s good! He’s spectacular! You’ve been bought with the highest price possible. All of the gold in the world could not have paid for your sin. No amount of wealth the world has to offer could have redeemed you. Only the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ, is valuable enough to pay for your sins. So rejoice today! He’s searched the world over; north, south, east and west, and found you. He took you out of the hand of the enemy and saved your life. He even says He will take our sins and put them so far away that He will not even remember where they are! What amazing love He has for us. Let’s praise Him all day long today!

Oh,God! You are truly amazing. How can I ever forget Your awesome love for me?! Bless Your name, God. Bless Your perfect, beautiful, strong, tender and fierce heart! I love you, Lord. Glorify Yourself through me all day long. Use me to tell of Your glorious ways with every step I take. I’m an instrument in Your hands, Father. Play the strings of my heart and use the words of my mouth to bless You in everything I do. Sing through me, God. Love through me. I adore You, Lord. You are worthy to be praised every second of every day. You are worthy to be respected, honored and obeyed without question. How mighty are Your ways, O Lord. Let me bow before You and rise to dance before Your throne. I love You! In Jesus’ Name…

No comments:

Post a Comment