Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Joy Bubbles


I think this is the perfect time for these words. They are perfect for me and hopefully they are just what you need to give you joy bubbles all through your day! Blessings! :) v


Day Seven

Philippians 4:4-7

“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”

Well, good morning, you wonderful child of God. What a beautiful creation you are – made in the glorious image of your awesome Heavenly Father, Who is the most Beautiful of all! He is Eternal! He knows everything! He doesn’t want you to be worried about anything. Thank Him for all that He’s given you. Thank Him for the things you are learning that you aren’t even aware He’s teaching you! Thank Him for being right there with you, right now. He will be with you always! Doesn’t that comfort you? You are more precious to Him than words could ever convey. If you are going to ask Him for something today, take your cue from the scripture above – ask Him with faith, thanksgiving and praise. Don’t ask with doubt and worry. Thank Him for being all-powerful and able to meet the needs you are bringing to His throne. Thank Him for His answer, whatever it may be. Let all of heaven hear you tell the Lord that you trust Him to do the right thing, and then watch Him do it. It may not happen in your time or your way, but you go ahead and honor God by leaving the answer up to Him. Then receive His peace. Let it envelop you like a warm blanket. Trust Him to keep you in His will as you follow Him in obedience and humility every day. He will, you know. He will keep you in tenderness and care. Now, relax and release today with all its worries and cares. Thank Him for being God – and rejoice!

Oh, Lord. Thank You for everything that You have planned for me. Thank You for being trustworthy, so that I don’t have to try to figure everything out. Thank you for taking care of the problems that are in my mind and the needs that are in my life. I want Your peace always. Help me learn how to lean more fully on You and Your promises. You are ever faithful. Help me learn how to be more faithful to You by trusting that You hold all things in Your hands, including me and my problems. I love You, Lord. Thank You so much for loving me. In Jesus’ Name…

No comments:

Post a Comment