Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi! I hope you're having an awesome day - enjoying the great beauty of God in this amazing time in your life. Enjoy today's 'quick' devotional! :)

Day Four

“I will extol You my God, O King; and I will bless Your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.”
Psalm 145:1-3

In Revelation 20, John saw four living creatures who constantly circle the throne of God, saying, “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.” Think about it: as those creatures circle the throne of God and look into His majestic, indescribable beauty, they cannot contain the worship that pours from their beings. Let’s stand – or rather kneel – before the One Who loved us enough to create us and breathe life into our beings; Who gave us the Ultimate Sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ so that we could return to Him one day – for all eternity! Have a great day!

Eternal God, There are no words sufficient to honor Your Gift of love to me. You have been faithful beyond anything I have deserved. The fountain of Your love has covered me with blessings as the river of Your righteousness winds through each passing day. Lovely is Your love, O Lord. Pure is Your love, my King. Your holiness amazes me and Your wisdom astounds me. Have Your way in me today, dear Lord. In Jesus’ name...

No comments:

Post a Comment