Sunday, October 18, 2009

30 & 3 Vol. 1 Day 3

Day Three

“O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up. You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.”
Psalm 139:1-3

Good morning to you, dear one. How reassuring it is to know that no matter what we go through in life, our Lord knows all there is to know about us, and loves us still. When some unexpected event takes place in your day today, rest your heart in the knowledge that God invites you to trust in His wisdom to carry you through every circumstance. How gracious is the love of God for you! Spend time today just telling Him how lovely and wonderful He is – because HE IS!

Lord, it is hard to comprehend that You could love me so much! Open the eyes of my heart and the ears of my spirit so that I may embrace You more fully with each passing moment. Strengthen me to accept the things that are set before me each day. Help me see them as opportunities to share the love You have given to me. Show me the way to bless Your heart and love more deeply the people You put in my path. You are wonderful, Lord. I love You! In Jesus’ name...


The more time we spend with God, the more in love with Him we grow and our understanding of His will for our lives becomes clearer. In His presence, we find greater peace. His passion for each of His children makes it impossible to be separated from His indescribable love. I hope these little devotions bless you each day! Until tomorrow.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment