Wednesday, October 21, 2009

30 & 3 Devo Day 6

Today promises to be a rainy day here in my city. I'm grateful for the rain as well as the sunshine. Wherever you are, I hope you drink in the beauty of the day that God has brought your way. Here's today's devo...

Day Six

“I will bless the LORD who has given me counsel; my heart also instructs me in the night seasons. I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; my flesh also will rest in hope.”
Psalm 16:7-9

Good morning, beloved! Enter into praise today! Praise Him for the air you are breathing right now. Praise Him because He has given you a glorious life and a bright future. Praise Him because the sky is blue, the grass is green, the sun is bright, the birds sing, the moon is soft and the stars fill the night sky! Praise Him because it is good and it feels good to praise Him! Praise Him all day long!

O God, my God! How glorious You are! How strong and bold, tender and pure You are! You are bigger than I can imagine, holding the universe in Your awesome hand! You are holy, holy, holy! No matter how long eternity is, You will be there! No matter how wide or deep or high anything is, You are there! You created space between the seconds of time, and space between the spaces! Praise does not and cannot do You justice, because You are bigger and more than praise can satisfy. Thank You for being God! I lift my praise to You in the glorious name of Jesus…

No comments:

Post a Comment