Tuesday, October 20, 2009

30 & 3 Day 5 Devo

Hi! This is such a great day and I am so glad to be alive to enjoy it! I hope you're day is filled with wonder as you reflect on God's amazing grace in your life and the fabulously beautiful planet He's given us. There's no time for discouragement today...just time to rejoice in His goodness! I believe He is going to surprise you with good things today. Get ready and be watching and expectantly waiting....!

Day Five

“Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper.”
Psalm 1:1-3

Precious one, God loves you so much that He has provided everything you need to be able to spend eternity with Him. By developing an intimate relationship with the Lord, you will be able to see, hear and know what He wants you to do and how He wants you to live. So rejoice! Embrace the relationship you have with your heavenly King, and you will bring forth fruit in its season, prospering in whatever you do. Delight yourself in the Lord!

Dear Father, I want to be like the tree planted by the rivers of water. Feed me with Your Spirit, so that my roots will grow deep into the fertile ground of Your Word. Let the fire of Your Spirit burn away the unproductive, dead branches that stunt my growth in You and the water of Your Spirit quench the parched places in me. Help me thirst for more of You, dear God. May the fruit of my life honor You is my prayer in Jesus’ name…

No comments:

Post a Comment